There is an opening for an Assistant Director of Animal Care in the greater Chicago area
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Previous leadership experience (two to five years) in a veterinary or animal care setting.
- Experience with animals and animal handling are also required. Experience with cats and dogs is necessary.
- Ability to identify and prioritize medical conditions and behavior ailments.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are absolutely necessary for this job.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com