There is an opening for a Director of Labor Relations in the greater Florence area.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, a Master’s degree (specifically a Juris Doctorate) is preferred.
- At least 10 years of practical experience is required.
- The Director of Labor Relations must be a strong leader who is able to set the vision of the organization.
- Previous industry experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting is necessary.
- This job requires moderate travel within North America.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org