There is an opening for a Logistics Coordinator in the greater Detroit area
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Degrees in supply chain are preferred.
- Previous supply chain planning and logistic experience in the automotive industry is expected.
- Experience with MRP systems and scheduling is absolutely necessary for this job.
- A special attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org