There is an opening for an Operations Manager in the greater Madison area
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Degrees in engineering or operations management are preferred.
- Prior experience (at least 8 years) in a leadership role within a chemical manufacturing setting.
- Proven track record of leadership in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience with continuous improvement and lean principles is necessary for this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will also be required.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com