There is an opening for a Quality Engineer in the greater Traverse City area
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university, an engineering degree or related field of study is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience related to engineering, quality assurance or quality control.
- Experience in problem solving tools and techniques with only minimal supervision.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma tools, project management tools and statistical process analysis and control.
- Advanced product quality planning and project management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org