There is an opening for a Supplier Development Engineer in the greater Atlanta
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering, or supply chain management.
- Previous experience (3+ years) in purchasing or sourcing is also required.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry. Prior experience with precision machining or stamping will be especially useful.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in negotiations and contract management, supplier selection, and procurement strategies.
- Customer/supplier relations experience and excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills are also required.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com