There is an opening for a Vice President of Loss Prevention in the greater Dallas, Texas area.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university or institution.
- At least 10 years’ experience of loss prevention and investigation.
- At least five years of multi-site management experience.
- Certification in proper interview techniques (W-Z) and documentation showing a track record for successful investigation resolution.
- Expertise with alarms, CCTV, exception report and audit techniques.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com