Contact Us

Have Questions? We Have Answers!

During standard business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm), a resume writer, career coach,
or outplacement services specialist will get back to you within 1 hour.

Give Us A Call

888-468-6495

7AM - 10PM, 7 Days a Week

Send Us An Email or Use the Form to Get In Touch

Online Resume Writing & Career Services

Over 90% of our customers buy their services online and complete their services over email, phone and Zoom. The remaining 10% visit us at one of our locations onsite. We are only booking onsite appointments in Detroit and Chicago at this time based on overwhelming demand.

Services We Offer Online

  • Resume Writing by Certified Resume Writers
  • Executive Resumes and Career Management
  • Interview Coaching and Career Planning
  • Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, and Biographies
  • Corporate Outplacement Services

LinkedIn is the #1 place headhunters go to find you. With a LinkedIn Development upgrade, we will update your profile with your new resume information, keyword optimize, and assist with your photo selection and editing if needed.

Please Note: 24 and 48 Hour Resume Rush Service speeds up the time of delivery after your intake session. The sooner you schedule your intake session, the faster you will receive your documents. Rush is only available for the resume writing portion of your package and only applies to business hours.

Intake sessions take place during normal business hours Monday-Friday.

Available intake times will be highlighted post-purchase. If you cannot find a suitable time, call us immediately after your purchase.