There is an opening for a Vice President of Operations in the greater Omaha area.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a technical or industrial field of study.
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing or another related technical field of study is preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in industrial engineering at the executive level.
- Previous experience in food manufacturing and distribution facilities is preferred.
- Proven certification or evidence of strong comprehension and experience with lean manufacturing methodologies.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com