Resume Service - Instant Interviews
Old Resume, One Year, 76 Applications and NO INTERVIEWS
A client of ours had an excellent experience and a great education but was out of work for more than a year. After applying for 76 job openings and not receiving one interview, it was time to hire a resume service to help design a highly effective and modern resume that did a great job at “selling” the client.
Situations To Overcome
- Design a modern professional resume for a competitive market
- Utilize marketing and sales writing techniques to engage hiring managers
- Condense 4 pages of a great career history into a modern single page design
- Leverage an in-house search engine optimization team to help the client’s resume index better within corporate applicant tracking systems. When you apply online, most resumes go into large and complex cloud-based applicant tracking systems and are lost “in the black hole” if your resume doesn’t have the right keywords and phrases to be found by internal human resources recruiters and talent acquisition specialists.
Employment BOOST worked with the in-house search engine and marketing teams to condense the resume down to a single page. By using the knowledge from the recruiters and those with experience in hiring and vetting candidates, we were able to design an eye-catching, straight-to- the-point resume that said, “hire me!”
- Designed an articulate, single page modern professional resume
- Chose keywords to help with indexing with ATS
- Displayed the client’s experience in a way that showed all of their amazing experience, education, and qualities
- Focused heavily on a professional summary that would attract recruiters and human resource screeners
After striking out 76 times, our client was able to secure several job offers after using our services, such as offers from: National Institute of Science, Department of Defense, and National Institutes of Health.