Employment BOOST Success Story
“Difficult Career Transition”
A client was returning to the workforce within a different sector and had several hot job prospects that she wanted to apply for and win, but the competition for the openings was extreme.
Situations To Overcome
- Out of work for several months
- Several lengthy gaps on the resume for career history
- Applying for jobs outside her prior work history
- Landed some interviews but was not receiving job offers
Employment BOOST leveraged their vast and real-time market knowledge of how HR and hiring managers review resumes. We also utilized our in-house recruiters to develop an interview coaching session.
- Designed a modern functional resume to help hide the job gaps
- Capped the resume to a certain date to help mitigate ageism issues
- Leveraged the individual’s amazing skills in the professional summary
- Coached 1 on 1 to frame ideal responses to tough interview questions
Our client landed the job she applied for within 2 weeks of receiving our resume writing services and interview coaching.
God really blessed me over and beyond what I could hope for with the finest quality staff and all the help and support they gave me!! In a very competitive job market I was transitioning in, Kristin and Dennis gave me the tools to rise to the top of the list of applicants and interviewees. As a result of their coaching and preparing me for the entire process from start to finish, I was able to break into the medical field from a manufacturing background and God blessed me with a full-time job with benefits!!! They were so encouraging and stuck with me. The professional resume, cover letters and thank you letters were so well at highlighting my positive points that I would hire me to!!! This is a tool that gives you the cutting edge in landing that Great Job!!!
Gayle K. ”